Monday 7 May 2012

Friendship is sweet when it's new

1.  Friendship is sweet when it's new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!

2.  If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

3.  Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immedietly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry

4.  Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.

5.  True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wake up tomorrow, next year and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment