Saturday 12 May 2012

Moon said to me Send This SMS Friend on Mobile.



1.  Moon said to me Send This SMS Friend on Mobile.
Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why don’t you leave ur friend.
I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u don’t shine.
_______________________________________________________________________

2.  When I am not messaging u it does not mean that I have forgotten u,
I am just giving u time to MISS ME!!
_______________________________________________________________________

3.  LIFE is a LIE when F is missing.
‘F’ is nothing but your friendship.
Hope I will never miss this ‘F’ ever in my LIFE…
_______________________________________________________________________

4.  Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go…
 I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment